Effective Saturday, September 26, 2020 new public health measures were implemented to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Businesses and organizations are now required to screen individuals who wish to enter their premises. Please review the following questions before entering the facility.
- Are you currently experiencing any of these symptoms? (Choose any/all that are new, worsening, and not related to other known causes or conditions.
- Fever or chills
- New onset of cough or Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease of loss of sense of taste or smell
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Runny nose or nasal congestion without other known cause
- If you have any symptoms, are they abnormal for you (not related to a known cause or condition)?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- In the last 14 days, have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- In the last 14 days, have you been in close physical contact with someone who currently has COVID-19 without wearing the appropriate PPE? This includes getting a COVID Alert exposure notification.
Close physical contact means:
- being less than 2 metres away in the same room, workspace, or area
- living in the same home
- Has a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying at home)?
If the response to ANY of the screening questions is YES, please refrain from entering the facility and contact your doctor as soon as you are able.