about + membership banner

1901

Share

History

  • Och’s Hall,one of the locations of the Hespeler Free Library, c.1901
    Och’s Hall,one of the locations of the Hespeler Free Library, c.1901

History | January 29, 2015

The Hespeler Free Library was established in February after Hespeler Council passes bylaw 130. It was housed in various locations: Sault’s Hall, Och’s Hall, second floor, and then in a room owned by the town in the Dominion Block.