about + membership banner

1923

Share

History

  • Postcard photo of Hespeler Public Library c.1929
    Postcard photo of Hespeler Public Library c.1929

History | January 29, 2015

The Hespeler Library moved into its present location at the corner of Tannery and Adam Streets. The building was constructed with a grant of $14,500 from the Carnegie Foundation, supplemented by $4,500 from the town. The same building is in use today.