Services | August 27, 2019
Want to make YouTube videos, podcasts, or digital art? Do you have boxes of old photographic slides or film negatives just waiting to be digitized? Our AV Rooms at the Old Post Office Creative Studios have everything you need to get started.
Access industry grade hardware and software for free with your Idea Exchange Membership:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Presonus Audiobox 1818 VSL
- Presonus Studio One
- Novation Launchkey 25-Note Mini Keyboard Controller
- RODE NT1A Condensor Microphone
- Shure SM7B Vocal Microphones
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera
- 27" Portable LED Light Tent with dimmer (background sets include gray, green, white and black)
- WACOM Drawing Tablet
- 8mm film reels and Super 8 film reels
- 35mm film strips
- 35mm mounted slides
- 120 format film
- 3.5" (1.44mb) Floppy Disk Conversion
- Audio cassette tapes
- Vinyl records
Please print, read and sign the Old Post Office User Agreement and Assumption of Risk, Release and Indemnity Agreement form [PDF] to gain access to the Creative Studios A/V Rooms.
Drop-in during opening hours to start creating. AV Rooms can be reserved for 2 hours, up to 1 week in advance. Book in person, or over the phone.