Services | October 2, 2020
STUDY TABLES and FREE Wi-Fi
Limited study space is available at all locations for one 1-hour session per day, per person. Spaces must be reserved in-person on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bring your own device and use the free Wi-Fi. There is no login or password required - just connect and agree to the internet terms and conditions. You can also print via Wi-Fi at all locations.
Limited COMPUTER ACCESS
Public Computers are available during open hours. At the Old Post Office, public lending laptops will be available for those with a full teen or adult membership on a first-come, first-served basis. Only limited staff assistance is available.
Public Computer Use Guidelines:
- Usage will be limited to one 45-minute session per day, per person.
- There is a 15-minute cleaning period between reservations for sanitization and physical distancing.
- There will be no time extensions or additional sessions.
- A valid Idea Exchange membership or Internet Card is required.
- No 20-minute express computers are available at this time.
- Computer reservations must be made in advance, and can be made by phone or in person. Sessions can be booked for the same day, or one day in advance.
- No food is permitted. However, drinks with lids are allowed.
- No headphones will be provided. Members can bring their own or purchase a headset for $3.00.
- All internet stations are spaced 2-metres apart or have plexiglass guards installed.
- Masks are mandatory and everyone should practice physical distancing.
- Limited assistance available for Printing, Photocopying, Scanning, and Faxing
The support from Industry Canada's Community Access Program and Service Ontario is gratefully acknowledged.