Services | October 15, 2021
STUDY TABLES and FREE Wi-Fi
Limited study space is available at all locations. We ask that members please continue to limit the length of their visit to minimize the length of contact with staff and other members and to ensure study spaces are available for others to use. Bring your own device and use the free Wi-Fi. There is no login or password required - just connect and agree to the internet terms and conditions. You can also print via Wi-Fi at all locations.
Limited COMPUTER ACCESS
Public Computers are available during open hours. At the Old Post Office, a limited number of public lending laptops will be available for those with a full teen or adult membership on a first-come, first-served basis. Only limited staff assistance is available.
Computer and device assistance that can be provided by staff is limited at this time. One-on-one service that does not meet physical distancing guidelines cannot be provided in the interest of the health and safety of both members and staff.
Public Computer Use Guidelines:
- Usage will be limited to one 60-minute session per day, per person. During less busy times, additional time may be requested.
- Computers are cleaned between reservations.
- There will be no time extensions or additional sessions.
- A valid Idea Exchange membership or Internet Card is required.
- No 20-minute express computers are available at this time.
- Computer reservations are recommended and can be made by phone or in person. Sessions can be booked for the same day, or one day in advance.
- No food is permitted. However, drinks with lids are allowed.
- No headphones will be provided. Members can bring their own or purchase a headset for $3.00.
- All internet stations are spaced 2-metres apart or have plexiglass guards installed.
- Masks are mandatory and everyone should practice physical distancing.
- Limited assistance available for Printing, Photocopying, Scanning, and Faxing
- You can also print via Wi-Fi at all locations.