Services | March 4, 2022
STUDY TABLES and FREE Wi-Fi
Study stations are available at all locations. Bring your own device and use the free Wi-Fi. There is no login or password required - just connect and agree to the internet terms and conditions. You can also print via Wi-Fi at all locations.
Limited COMPUTER ACCESS
Public Computers are available during open hours. At the Old Post Office and Queen's Square, a limited number of public lending laptops will be available for those with a full teen or adult membership on a first-come, first-served basis. Only limited staff assistance is available.
Computer and device assistance that can be provided by staff is limited at this time. One-on-one service that does not meet physical distancing guidelines cannot be provided in the interest of the health and safety of both members and staff.
Public Computer Use Guidelines:
- Usage will be limited to one 60-minute session per day, per person. During less busy times, an additional 60 minute sessions may be requested.
- Computers are cleaned between reservations.
- A valid Idea Exchange membership or Internet Card is required.
- No 20-minute express computers are available at this time.
- Computer reservations are recommended and can be made by phone or in person. Sessions can be booked for the same day, or one day in advance.
- No food is permitted. However, drinks with lids are allowed.
- No headphones will be provided. Members can bring their own or purchase a headset for $3.00.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Limited assistance available for Printing, Photocopying, Scanning, and Faxing
- You can also print via Wi-Fi at all locations.