Idea Exchange | August 7, 2020
Idea Exchange will continue to offer contact free Pick-up Service of all materials to provide members with the opportunity to pick-up their holds without having to enter a public space.
- Pick-up Service hours are Monday to Saturday, 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- External drop boxes at Clemens Mill, Hespeler, Preston, and Queen’s Square remain open 24/7.
Old Post Office will be open for Makerspace Pick-up Service during open hours Monday to Saturday, 10:00am – 6:00pm. During these hours, members can submit projects and pick them up when notified they are complete. Take and Make kits are also available.
HOW IT WORKS
- All items for pick-up must be placed on hold in advance.
- You can search and reserve materials for Pick-up Service through our online catalogue. Don’t know what you want? Phone or email during service hours with the type of books you enjoy and staff can help you choose books.
- Go to the main entrance of the location during the pick-up time and staff will retrieve your items for you.
- You will have six (6) days to pick up your item(s)
- Although we are taking every precaution possible, we cannot guarantee materials are free of the COVID-19 virus. We recommend all borrowed material be quarantined at your home, remaining untouched in the plastic bag for 48 hours. Due dates have all been extended to accommodate the extra time.
- Do not “wash” or “wipe” library material with water or disinfectant wipes as this may cause damage. Members are financially responsible for the replacement of damaged materials.