Idea Exchange | July 12, 2021
Options and details for returning materials:
- External drop boxes are open 24/7 at Clemens Mill, Hespeler, Preston, and Queen’s Square for returns.
- As of June 11, 2021 the provincial government has removed the COVID-19 regulation that library materials must be quarantined when returned. Items will be checked in from your account with no extra delay. Now, items may also be returned in the internal drop boxes during open hours.
- Materials can be renewed online or via telephone at 519.740.3000, if the two renewal limit has not been reached.
- No overdue fines will be charged for late returns.
- Oversized materials, such as Book Club in a Bag, Maker Kits, Read the Rainbow Kits, puzzles and games cannot be returned through our external drop boxes. These materials must be returned to the main entrance when library staff are in the building: Monday through Saturday, 10:00am to 6:00pm. DO NOT leave items sitting at the door when staff are not in the building. You are responsible for items until they are accepted by staff.
- Only oversized items will be accepted in person. If you are returning additional items such as books, DVDs, or magazines, please use the external drop box.
Donations will not be accepted during this time.