Idea Exchange | June 2, 2020
- Idea Exchange will begin accepting return of materials through outside drop boxes at Clemens Mill, Hespeler, Preston, and Queen’s Square as of Tuesday, June 16. All drop boxes will be open 24/7 after this date.
- There is no rush to return your items. All due dates have been extended until Tuesday, July 21 to allow you plenty of opportunity to return materials.
- All returned materials will be placed in a 72-hour quarantine. During this quarantine period, the items will remain checked out to your account. This helps reduce possible exposure of COVID-19 for staff and reduces the risk of cross contamination to other materials and equipment.
- No overdue fines will be charged until further notice.
- Oversized materials, such as Book Club in a Bag, Maker Kits, Read the Rainbow Kits, puzzles and games cannot be returned through our outside drop boxes. These materials must be returned to the main entrance during the hours for Pick-up Service: 10:15am to 5:45pm - Tuesdays through Saturdays. DO NOT leave items sitting at the door when staff are not in the building. You are responsible for items until they are accepted by staff.
- Bring oversized items to the main entrance, call the phone number provided on signage or knock on the door to tell staff you are returning oversized items.
- Once you have contacted staff, step back behind the table. Staff will come out with a container for you to place your items in. Wait until staff return inside before placing your items in the container. Staff will come back outside to collect it.
- Only oversized items will be accepted in person. If you are returning additional items such as books, DVDs, or magazines, please use the outside drop box.
Donations will not be accepted during this time.