Services | February 26, 2019
Free Individual appointments are available to assist you with the use of technology. Appointments are for 60 minutes. A friendly staff member is available to answer questions you may have on a wide variety of computer topics.
- Basic computer & tablet use
- Creating an email account
- Saving files and organizing folders
- Navigating the internet
- Exploring the library's website
- Downloading eBooks, audiobooks, and other library resources
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Old Post Office location only: editing a movie, recording a song, playing with our green screen, designing a 3D model, laser cutting a gift for a friend, and much more.
Please bring any usernames, passwords or PINs that are associated with the program, email, or library account for which you are requesting help.
Please check-in at the front desk when you arrive.