Courses and Programs
- Course Registration: You may register online or in person at any Idea Exchange location, or by phone at 519-621-0460. You may be required to fill out additional forms for certain programs.
- Course Cancellation: Programs and classes must reach a minimum enrolment 7 days before the start date. Idea Exchange reserves the right to cancel any program which does not meet a minimum enrolment. In the event of a cancellation, registrants will be notified.
- Course Refunds: In the event of a class or program cancellation by Idea Exchange, a full refund will be given within three weeks. Registrant cancellation of classes and workshops are permitted up to 7 days prior to the start date. Registrants cancelling less than 7 days before the start date will not receive a refund.
Goods sold by Idea Exchange or produced in an Idea Exchange makerspace
- All goods produced or sold by Idea Exchange must be picked up at the Idea Exchange location identified in the product listing
- No returns or refunds are offered on items for sale such as Take and Make kits and Makerspace Pickup projects. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact the Idea Exchange location where your purchase was made.
- Products may be exchanged, or if applicable, remade, but not returned for money back. Please notify us within 14 days of purchase that you would like an exchange, and have your sales receipt ready to facilitate the transaction.
- Please note that the quality of the finished product will vary, depending on quality of design submitted. Idea Exchange is not responsible for any manufacturing defects in the quality of workmanship or materials inherent in any of the tools or equipment.
All costs are in Canadian dollars.
Cambridge Public Library (Idea Exchange) is a registered Canadian charity. Our Canadian Registered Charity number is 10683 4377 RR 0001.