Andrea, Queen's Square | March 1, 2021
Even though we’ve had to re-schedule our Spring Break to April this year, Idea Exchange still has some great virtual programs to offer kids after school during March!
From March 15th to 19th we are featuring events, programs, and family trivia that everyone can enjoy together.
- Tuesday, March 16th 4pm - Enchanted Storytime with Sleeping Beauty
- Dress up in your favourite royal costume and join us for an enchanting story time with Sleeping Beauty.
- Tuesday, March 16th 7:30pm – Family Pixar Trivia Night
- To infinity and beyond! Miss Campbell’s Trivia Soup hosts this online trivia event.
- Wednesday, March 17th 4pm - Keep it Green: Lessons from a Tree Webinar
- Keep it green this St. Patrick’s Day with Professor Pricklelthorn!
- Wednesday, March 17th 6:30 - Dungeons and Dragons
- Register now to take your place among a group of adventurers on their search for lost magical items in the dangerous Undermountain!
- Thursday, March 18th 2pm - Barry O Virtual Magic Show
- It’s always a fun time with Barry O and his pals! See them as they put on a show full of magic and laughter.
- Thursday, March 18th 7:30pm – Harry Potter Trivia Night
- An evening of spellbinding online trivia with Miss. Campbell’s Trivial Soup.
- Friday, March 19th 4pm - A Bollywood Dance Lesson Karima Essa
- Kids will learn about the origins of Bollywood dance and some signature dance moves from popular Bollywood cinema and pop culture.
Our Spring programming registration begins March 1st and our weekly children’s programs will begin Monday, March 8th and continue until the end of April. Sign up for one week or the whole series! Check our programs page to register.
And don’t worry, we have lots planned for the new Spring Break in April, from singers to exotic animals and more!