Andrea, Queen's Square | April 9, 2020
Want to get creative as a family? Grab some paper and pencils, pens, or crayons. There are so many ways to doodle together and create some great memories!
Every day since March 16th, Mo Willems has been creating a video session on Youtube called Lunch Doodles with Mo. Don’t know who Mo Willems is? Check out some of these amazing picture books:
- Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus
- Don’t Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late
- Duckling Gets a Cookie
- Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Tale
- Hooray for Amanda and Her Alligator
And so many more! He has written over 60 Children’s picture books!
Every day Mo makes doodles, explores his library with early sketches, makes homemade board games and other crafts. It’s so fun!
Want to try some more art projects at home? Local company Artshine also has online art activities that you can try together using simple tools that you have at home.
Using your library card, you can also access drawing books and other craft activities. Try these out:
- Watch Artzooka in Kanopy Kids
- Check out Martha Stewart’s Favourite Crafts for Kids or Project Kid by Amanda Kingloff in downloadLibrary
- Open the magazine, Papercraft Inspirations in Pressreader
Not an Idea Exchange member? Sign up for an online membership today!