Meghan, Queen's Square | March 21, 2022
Borrow movies, TV shows, music, ebooks and audiobooks online from Hoopla using your Idea Exchange membership. You can now use both Hoopla and Kanopy to enjoy even more free entertainment from home with Idea Exchange!
How Hoopla Works:
- Borrow up to 4 items per month. Your credits reset with each new month. Credits don’t carry over between months.
- No holds or wait lists.
- All items are automatically returned on their due date. No fines!
- Movies and TV content are available for 3 days.
- Music is available for 7 days.
- Audiobooks and ebooks are available for 21 days.
- Kids Mode features content specifically for children ages 12 and under and prevents young people from seeing mature content. Once you are logged in to Hoopla, go to Settings on the right side of the screen and choose Kids Mode.
Don’t have an Idea Exchange membership? It's easy and free to become a member if you live in the City of Cambridge. Just visit one of our locations to obtain a full Idea Exchange membership card, or sign up for an Online Membership which gives you immediate access to all of our online resources. To renew a membership online, please fill out this renewal form.
GET STARTED NOW:
You can use your computer, tablet or smartphone to login online and stream content OR you can download content through the Hoopla app.
- Go to the Hoopla log in page. Enter your library card number.
- Click Get Started.
- Follow the instructions to make an account with your library card number and email address. Once you have an account created, all you need to do is log in.
- Start browsing and borrowing!
OR Download the App! You can download the Hoopla app on devices running iOS or Android for phone or tablet usage. It’s recommended that you connect to wireless Internet rather than using cellular data, as streaming and downloading multimedia content uses a significant amount of bandwidth.