Idea Exchange | April 1, 2013
Making a big purchase? Or even a small one? Spending hard earned cash wisely is important to all of us. That’s why Consumer Reports is so valuable: it’s one of the most trusted sources for information and advice on consumer products and services. You can access the full-text of the magazine online without paying for a subscription – all you need is your membership card.
With Consumer Reports, you can:
- Get ratings and reliability information on cars, appliances, electronics, home and garden products, baby products, and more
- Compare prices and find recommended products
- Read detailed buying guides
- Watch videos of product testing and new products on the market
- Get Canadian pricing and availability in the “Canada Extra” section
Got a cell phone? Sign in to Consumer Reports and search their mobile edition for free. Got a tablet? Consumer Reports is tablet friendly
Make sure you get the most for your money with Consumer Reports!