We are excited to introduce our new library catalogue, designed to help you find everything we offer in an easy to discover format. There are so many ways to find what you're looking for.
- Smarter Searching. Easily search for your favourite materials, such as “New Audiobooks” or “Spanish DVDs”.
- Better Browsing. Easily browse new titles, award winners, and lists created by library staff and other readers.
- Personalize your Library. We have tools to keep you organized, such as My Shelves and My Lists.
How to get started:
- Create your username. Log in with your library card number and PIN, and you will be prompted to create a unique username that will make it easier to access your account in the future! The username will show if you post content through the new site’s social features, so don’t put any personally identifiable information there.
- Manage your account. Your Library Dashboard allows you to easily track your check outs and holds, renew items, pause holds and create reading lists to record what you've read/watched and what you plan to read/watch next.
- Manage your privacy settings by deciding how much, or how little, you want to share. To set your privacy settings, log in and go to My Settings. Under Privacy, click My Shelves and My Feeds.Your Borrowing and On Hold information is always private.
- Place a hold with just one click. Skip the step of selecting a library every time you place a hold. Set up a preferred location and place holds with just one click. To set this up, log in and click My Settings--> Hold and Pickup Location.
- Get organized. Use virtual Shelves to organize everything you have read, listened to, or watched or that want to check out from the library later. To see your Shelves, log in and click My Account--> My Collections.
We think you’re going to love this new, accessible catalogue. Try it out for yourself, or take one of our quick tours with overviews of setting up your account, or searching and browsing. Alternatively, contact staff at any of our locations for a personal tour.