Jeremy | December 9, 2019
Idea Exchange is happy to announce members can now book Old Post Office equipment online. We are rolling this out as a convenience for members, as it has been a highly requested feature. You may request a booking up to seven days in advance. If you do not see any slots available, please call the Old Post Office as there may be short appointment openings or last-minute cancellations. If you would like to request same or next day bookings, please call the Old Post Office. There are a few other conditions when booking online noted below:
- Your membership with Idea Exchange must be in good standing.
- All users must read and sign the Old Post Office User Agreement and Assumption of Risk, Release and Indemnity Agreement [PDF] before using the Makerspace and Creative Studios equipment for the first time.
- You may request two bookings per week for the same machine.
- If you request the Laser Cutter in the Makerspace, it is assumed you will be cutting/engraving wood only.
- If you request a booking online, it is assumed you are familiar with the machine/corresponding software
- If you are booking the 3D printer and wish to print longer or shorter than 4 hours, please call the Old Post Office Makerspace
- AV Rooms and related digitization equipment may only be reserved in person or over the phone.
- All appointments end 15 minutes before closing.
Any other questions regarding booking times, materials, or general inquires please call the Old Post Office at 226-533-2767