Kate, Old Post Office | January 4, 2019
Creative Studios is home to the likes of both professional and aspiring creative minds. For those who already know their way about the Adobe Suite, our A/V rooms provide the perfect environment to work on projects and hone their skills further.
If you’re more of a beginner in this field, don’t worry. In Creative Studios we are all about learning and teaching. Our staff are skilled digital professionals who have experience in everything this floor has to offer. We are digital filmmakers, sound engineers, VR specialists, Green Screen pros, music enthusiasts and so much more.
And we want to pass our wealth of knowledge onto you.
That’s why we are offering one hour, one-on-one sessions that focus on the topic of your choice. Book your session online and provide us with a short description of what you want to learn. We will match you with one of our skilled Creative Studios Staff Members who will cater the session to your needs.
Not sure where to start? Here are some session ideas:
- Song Recording: learn how to record music using Adobe Audition
- Green Screen Photoshoot: learn how to use our green screen and lighting studio
- Film Editing: learn how to use Adobe Premier to edit your short film
- VR Tutorial: learn all about our VR and the different experiences we can offer
- Online Marketing: learn about with Adobe programs can help develop your brand
We want to help you reach your full potential on our floor. Book your first session online today.