Laura, Old Post Office | July 5, 2021
At a time when almost all library access is virtual, library users need tech help more than ever. That is why we now offer Virtual Tech Training Cafes with staff at the Old Post Office. Schedule a one-on-one video chat with our friendly staff, just like you would for an in-person meeting. All you need is a device with a camera, a microphone, and Zoom already installed.
We can help you:
- Edit a movie
- Record a song
- Use Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro and more)
- Design a 3D model using tinkercad.com
- Design a laser cut gift using inkscape.com or Corel
- Troubleshoot your Cricut design
- Checkout eBooks/Audiobooks
To get started, call 226-533-2767 to schedule an appointment. We will email you a link to a Zoom video meeting for that date and time. (Note: You do not need a Zoom account.) When it is time for your meeting, just follow the link in your email.
If you have questions about Virtual Tech Cafes, call the Old Post Office at 226-533-2767.