The Old Post Office and the Makerspace are extremely excited to introduce our newest piece of...
This holiday season, up in the Old Post Office Makerspace, we are stocking live edge slabs that are...
Welcome back to the Old Post Office Makerspace! As part of our return to regular Sunday...
We've been expanding opportunities for members to experiment with various filaments for our new...
Idea Exchange, Old Post Office offers a Makerspace Pick-up Service to provide members with the...
Monday 12:00 to 5:30
Tuesday to Thursday 12:00 to 8:30
Friday 12:00 to 5:30
Saturday 12:00 to 5:30
Closed Sundays May 22 thru Sep 4
Gather to work on projects while sharing ideas, equipment, and knowledge with other community makers. Explore textiles, electronic and laser cutting, robotics, soldering and 3D printing in the Makerspace. With such a selection of innovative equipment you will want some technical training – and we are happy to help with courses that will build your skills in technology and beyond. The Makerspace is a hands-on learning environment designed for people of all interests – so come prepared to discover and watch your passions take flight.
- Laser Cutter and Engraver (Trotec 32”x 20” Speedy 360 Flexx)
- 3D Printers (Ultimaker S5, Ultimaker 2+, Cubicon Single Plus and Style)
- Large Format Printer (24” Epson SureColor T3270)
- Cricut Makers, EasyPress (12"x10"), and Printer (Epson Ecotank 2760)
- Embroidery Machine (Janome Memory Craft 500E) and Artistic Digitizer Software
- Sewing Machines (Janome SUV1122)
- Serger (Singer ProFinish 14CG754)
- Ironing Board
- Knitting Machine (Brother Electroknit KH-940)
- Design Computers (Adobe Creative Cloud, CorelDraw Graphics Suite, various Freeware)
- Button Maker (Tecre 225)
- Soldering Irons
- Dremel 4300 Variable Speed Rotary Tool
- Ellison die-cutting machine
- 24” paper cutter
- Maker Accessories (various handtools, paint, glue, embellishments, etc)
All users must read and sign the Old Post Office User Agreement and Assumption of Risk, Release and Indemnity Agreement [PDF] before using the Makerspace and Creative Studios equipment for the first time.
A great place to start your maker journey is familiarizing yourself with basic guides and tutorials of the equipment available in the Makerspace. Regardless of whether you are a novice just starting out or an advanced user in need of a refresher, these guides will walk you through the equipment so you will be up and running in no time.
While most of the equipment can be used and understood in a short time, it is also extremely powerful, ready to be taken as far as your imagination allows. From prototyping and 3D modeling, to robotics, to laser cut signage, the Learn More section will help you take the next steps in your making. Here you will find additional resources, inspiration, and learn advanced techniques to take your skills even higher.