Celebrate the global Jane’s Walk festival with Idea Exchange!
Jane’s Walk is a movement of free, citizen-led walking tours inspired by Jane Jacobs. These walking conversations about people and cities can be led by anyone because everyone is an expert on the places they live, work, and play.
Each spring, be part of a guided walking tour led by a local community member. Hear stories about the community, explore the city, and connect with your neighbours. Jane’s Walk with Idea Exchange take place in different locations around Cambridge each year.
JANE'S WALK 2018
- Jane's Walk Information Session - Queen's Square, Sunday, March 25, 2018, 2:00-3:30pm
- Newcomer Welcome Stroll - Queen's Square, Friday, May 4, 2018, 7:00pm
- Growing up in West Galt - Galt Collegiate Institute, Saturday, May 5, 2018, 1:00-2:30pm
- The Death and Life of a Great Urban Creek - Soper Park, Saturday, May 5, 2018, 3:30 - 5:30pm
- Living Levee Trail/Flood Walls and the Special Policy Area of Galt - City Parking Lot beside L.A. Franks, Sunday, May 6, 2018, 1:00 - 3:00pm
- A Handmaid's Tale - Queen's Square, Sunday, May 6, 2018, 2:00pm
- Victoria Park Forest Walk - Victoria Park, Sunday, May 6, 2018, 3:30 - 5:00pm