Science Literacy Week showcases the diversity of Canadian science and the culture it's embedded in. Libraries, museums, science centres, schools and not-for-profits come together to highlight the books, movies, podcasts and events that convey the excitement and influence of science in our everyday lives. It’s about each and everyone’s unique relationship with science and how they live it.
To learn more, visit www.scienceliteracy.ca
In 2021, Science Literacy Week is September 20 to 26. This year’s theme is climate. Science Literacy Week has partnered with Environment and Climate Change Canada and organizations from across Canada to offer content that will inspire you.
Check out these programs and events from Idea Exchange:
- Recycling and Climate Change – Are You Helping?
- Experiment with Light Painting Photography
- Candy Chemistry
- Try-it Science
- Let’s Learn What We Can Do to Reduce Waste
- Learn about Seaforestation with Ocean Wise
- Tweets To Trees: Bird Watching in the Trees
Or view all these programs on our calendar.