Kimberley, Clemens Mill | September 1, 2019
Whether you are starting your first year at high school, or are heading into your last, the month of September can be a hectic one. Breathe, we got this! With programs, services and meetups we are here to help! Explore five ways Idea Exchange can ease your transition back to student life.
1. Show off your personality by decking out your locker this year! Using our Cricut machines adding colour, quotes and style to your locker is both easy and fun! To learn more about booking the OPO’s Cricut click here or book a Tech 1-on-1 to explore the Cricut at Clemens Mill.
2. Finding your “tribe” can sometimes be a challenge, but we can help! If you are interested in movies, music and/or books then you may want to consider joining the Teen Tastemakers. The Tastemakers provide input about our collection, write content for our website, and help to prepare and promote teen events. If you are interested in joining the Teen Tastemakers, click here to submit a volunteer application.
If it is theater that interests you then check out the Acting Out Teen Theater Project! This enthusiastic group of teens meets weekly in preparation for their holiday performance at the Music and Lights Festival in Hespeler.
3. Hoping to stay connected? We have everything you need so you won’t miss a beat. Each of our locations offers members free WiFi and public computers.
4. As due dates roll around you might find yourself in search of a quiet place to buckle down and focus. When that time comes, checkout the many bookable rooms available to Idea Exchange members.
5. If it is a break from reality you need, we have you covered! Visit Clemens Mill’s Virtual Reality Drop-In and try our HTC Vive!