Self-Serve Help Links
Find help for common requests by following the links below:
Maker and Technology Programs
Idea Exchange offers computer and technology training and assistance for beginner and intermediate users.
- Using Idea Exchange Online Resources including:
- Using Local History Resources including AncestryLibrary, and Microfilm
Using Maker Equipment
- Using Idea Exchange Maker or Creative Studios equipment and software, such as 3D Printers, Cricut, Embroidery Machine, Laser Cutter, Recording, and Digitization.
Computer and Internet Help
- Beginner computer and tablet use. Access courses via LinkedIn Learning then search for the device and operating system you would like to learn about.
- Using Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Access courses via Gale Courses then browse under Computer Applications > Microsoft.
Access Courses via LinkedIn Learning then search for the application you would like to learn about.
- Using popular Social Media
If you cannot find an upcoming program or online training resource that suits your needs, call us at one of our many locations, or complete the form detailing your needs and we will follow up to offer additional help.