The Idea Exchange is a place where you are welcome to
- get help from our staff
- do homework, study or read
- borrow books, music and movies
- learn English from our collection of ESL books and resources
- join a group where you can practice your English
- learn about and enjoy art
- use the internet or wifi
- find a fun and educational programs for your child or yourself
...and it is all free!
Watch the following video to learn more about libraries, children’s programs and how to get a free membership.
Services for Newcomers
With the world slowed down and indoor activities pretty much off the table, what’s a family to do on a Saturday afternoon? We’ve got just the thing... Read More»