The Idea Exchange is a place where you are welcome to
- get help from our staff
- do homework, study or read
- borrow books, music and movies
- learn English from our collection of ESL books and resources
- join a group where you can practice your English
- learn about and enjoy art
- use the internet or wifi
- find a fun and educational programs for your child or yourself
...and it is all free!
Watch the following video to learn more about libraries, children’s programs and how to get a free membership.
Services for Newcomers
Storytelling is about connections. It transcends generations, stirs our emotions, and promotes togetherness. Through the stories we share, we reveal... Read More»
"If you listen carefully, at the end you'll be someone else." ~ Vyasa “Tell me a story…” said every child, ever. A great story strengthens a... Read More»