Idea Exchange has a variety of Cricut machines and Cricut tools available for our members. Use our subscriber-level Design Space account to access 1000s of beautiful pre-made projects or to design your own. Get started making custom greeting cards, t-shirts, mugs, and more by reserving a Cricut machine.
A full teen or adult Idea Exchange membership is required for equipment use.
Contact the appropriate location with any questions or to make a reservation.
The Cricut Maker is an electronic cutting and drawing machine. Designs created on your computer can be cut or drawn into material such as paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric, and more. Use the Cricut to make custom t-shirts, labels, greeting cards, mugs, and much more!
The Cricut Maker 3 works just like the original Circuit Maker, but it can cut Cricut Smart Materials (Vinyl, Iron-On, and Sticker Paper) without the use of a mat. It allows you to cut up to 12ft at once, and it cuts twice as fast as the Maker.
The 12"x10" Cricut EasyPress is a heat tool designed specifically for adding iron-on materials to your creative projects. It gives you professional iron-on results in 60 seconds or less. You can use a Cricut EasyPress to iron designs onto shirts, bags, pillows, banners, shoes, hats, blankets, and much more.
Use our printer to print an image on a variety of materials and then cut it out with the Cricut machine. Create personalized T-shirts, mugs, stickers, and more featuring full-colour photos or drawings.
Bring materials to create your project.
Our Idea Exchange locations have a selection of materials available for purchase. Materials and colours vary by location.
- Cardstock: $1.00 per foot, 70 cents per 8.5” x 11” sheet
- Iron-on vinyl (HTV): $9.00 per foot, $4.50 per half foot
- Permanent and removeable vinyl, including transfer tape: $2.50 per foot, $1.25 per half foot
- Window cling: $1.50 per foot (Old Post Office only)
- Printable sticker paper (non-glossy): 50 cents per 8.5” x 11” sheet (Old Post Office only)
- Printable heat transfer vinyl: $2.00 per 8.5” x 11” sheet (Old Post Office only)
- Construction paper: Full Sheet $.30 (Clemens Mill only)
- Scrap: Free